Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary – 37,500
Overtime –paid at 1.5
Location – Silvertown
Shift Pattern – Monday to Friday Days (6:45am- 3:15pm)
Benefits: Life Assurance, Increase holidays after each year, Contribution pension
Do you want to work at a automated site within a team of engineers?!
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one of largest manufacturer of special purpose-built machinery. The company turns over more than £30million. They have state of the art machines including various pumps, cranes and conveyor systems. Their site in Silvertown is one of the longest standing sites within the business. They have a number of project and improvement work constantly going on.
This company are a true leader in their field, they can offer the right Maintenance Engineer excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the co-ordination of the Maintenance activities within their factory. This would include the management of the PPM system for that factory, assigning work orders to Maintenance & manage spares.
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all the state of the art kit on site at site.
- Working as part of a large on-site maintenance engineering team.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings, pulleys and belts
- Swapping mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- A mechanical qualification
- Managed a team of engineers
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing, warehousing environment or Ex forces
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.