Are you interested in new technology and robotics? Would you want to work on a brand-new flag ship site that has not gone live yet? Do you want training and further qualifications from your employer? Apply today!
£40,000 PA + OT
3%-5% pension, 25 days holiday + bank, OT paid, training paid, further qualifications and conversion courses available, full training from the machine manufacturer, 24/7 hotline support.
My client is opening a brand-new site in Corby that is due to go live within a month. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work on a brand-new site and all brand-new kit. My client is a national logistics business, and the Corby site will be the flag ship warehouse for the company. They currently turn over £11M which is up by 6% from 2019. They are going from strength to strength with plans to open more site around the UK in the next 12 months. You will be working in a brand-new team that has been established specifically for this new site. The business has a 1 year contract with the machinery manufacture to be on site Monday to Friday to train you on the brand new kit. They also have a 24/7 hotline for any software faults, and they are offering external training courses on Siemens S7 PLC’s and the CMM system.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be expected to:
- Work alongside the Senior Engineer on fault finding protocols and spares management
- Immerse yourself into the implementation of the system and understand the full system layout and connectivity of the warehouse management system to ensure rapid diagnosis and resolution of all errors
- Developing guidelines for maintenance execution, fault finding protocols and spares management
- Work closely with 3rd party contractors to ensure optimum machine and plant reliability
- Provide expertise on system capability and capacity for future projects
- Ensure H&S Lotto procedure and permits are stringently followed
- Work independently to resolve issues, and ensure successful and smooth operation on site
What do you need to be a successful Maintenance Engineer?
- Experience within a logistic / FMCG / Manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of IT systems/software
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ / City & Guilds or equivalent qualification in Engineering. Either Mechanical or Electrical bias.
- Ability to work alone on shift
For more information on this role please email Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.