Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £48,000
Overtime –paid at 2.0 and 1.5
Location – Milton Keynes
Shift Pattern – 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off (Days and Nights)
Pension – 6% Contribution
Do you want to work for one of the world leading materials handling business?!
Do you want to work at a state of the art automated logistics site with a huge team of engineers?!
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £600million globally. The company deliver an excellent 99.2% on customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state of the art machines including conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots. Their site in Milton Keynes is one of the most state of the art automated distribution centres within the UK.
They have over 15 kilometers of conveyors on site with various automated storage and retrieval systems.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all the state of the art kit on site at site.
- Working as part of a large on-site maintenance engineering team of over 50 engineers.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project,
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
- £41,000- £47,000 + Overtime available.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation