Maintenance Engineer DAYS
- Sunday - Thursday
- 6am - 14:30pm
- Immediate start
This is an opportunity to work for a leading UK manufacturing business that has been established for over 100 years. Despite the past 18 months the business has continued to operate and look after their employees to ensure a safe and stable work environment. Their future plans also include developing a new brand to increase their portfolio of products available for the retail market.
If you want to join a company that can offer you develoment, whether that be to improve technical skills or progression to management positions, then this is the role for you.
The role of Maintenance Engineer will be as follows:
- Reactive and planned maintenance
- Fault finding on electrical and mechanical components
- Replacing parts like for like.
- Your work will be a mixture of electrical and mechanical.
- Working to a culture of continious improvement.
- Project work to improve efficencies across the site
The ideal Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need:
- An electrical engineering apprenticeship,
- And or an electrical qualification to level 3 (NVQ, City & Guilds)
- Worked as a maintenance engineer in a manufacturing environment
The successful Maintenance Engineer can expect full training and on-going skills development, the business actively encourages attainment of extra qualifications. There is also a promote from within policy so there will be scope to progress into people management or into more technical roles
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation