Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £36,000
Location – Dartford
Shift Pattern – Monday to Friday 3shift. (6-2, 2-10, 10-6)
Holidays – 25 days + 8 bank holiday
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Maintenance Engineer. They have a huge presence in the UK within the Pharmaceutical industry. The site is one of the largest within the UK and contains some of the most state of the art material handling equipment.
My client turns over north of 400 million and have tripled in size in the last 10 years. They continue to grow and with they are investing heavily not just in the automation but in the Engineers as well through training and development. They have two main parts of the business with means they have immense security with two revenue streams.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
As a Maintenance Engineer your role will be:
- To undertaking a range of reactive maintenance.
- Preventative maintenance and reactive break down work to improve the reliability of the various machines on site.
- Working on Conveyor systems, packaging machines, banding machines
- Mechanical working swapping components like for like which include bearing, belts, gearboxes, pneumatics systems.
- Performing maintenance tasks on sensors, relays, motors, single phase, three phases, isolators, fuses, transformers, invertors etc.
The Ideal Maintenance Engineer will have:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- The ability to fault find in an automated environment.
- The ability to work within a team and on your own.
As a Maintenance Engineer:
- You will be joining a highly successful multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability, security and progression.
- Training matrix.
- 33 days Holiday.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- A well-established secure business.