Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Location - Barnsley
Shifts - 3 on 3 off and 2 on 2 off Days and Nights Panama Shifts. 2 weekends of every month.
Salary - £45,000 plus overtime and training.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for maintenance Engineer to join our client who is a large Global business based in Barnsley.
Our client is a large global business specialising in fast moving goods, they have grown massively in the past ten years and continue to do so as a market leader across the UK and Europe. They are also a 2 billion turnover business with over 10,000 employees in the UK
This company have invested heavily in a brand-new state of the art manufacturing site & automated equipment and are now looking for 12 maintenance engineers to join their business and team to work on this brand-new facility.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
Opportunity to work on a brand-new state of the art site be involved from installation and commissioning phase. Working on brand new equipment some of which is one of a kind in the UK
Do you like getting your hands dirty and enjoy working in a busy engineering environment?
Are you looking for a job where you will receive lots of Training on OEM equipment?
Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns. You will carry out basic fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on the automated production line equipment to rectify any minor faults.
- Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, monorail systems and pneumatic equipment the majority cases you will replace components like for like.
- Fault finding electrically with a multi meter and reading electrical schematics. They will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
- Completion of an electrical/mechanical maintenance/engineering apprenticeship or qualification.
- Experience fault finding electrically and mechanically.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - £45000
- Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
- Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation