Role – Maintenance Improvement Manager
Location – North Yorkshire, commutable from Ripon, Thirsk, North Allerton, York
Salary - £40-60k – plus generous benefits and pension
Holidays – 25 plus statutory
My client is an award-winning venture capitalist FMCG food manufacturer working with some of the biggest retailers in their sector. Their site operates 24/7 and have over 12 full automated lines and extrusion lines for the produce, producing over 3 tonnes a week.
As a Maintenance Improvement Manager, you will contribute to the smooth running’s of the department, identify, and implement operational route cause from route analysis, working on OEE, coaching your peers to ensure the department runs more effectively.
Additional responsibilities of the Maintenance Improvement Manager:
- Develop maintenance strategies using criticality analysis
- Implement predictive maintenance technologies to improve OEE
- Support and develop operational teams to build capability for first line maintenance tasks to be carried out by operators
- Methodical approach always looking for the next 1% improvement
- Establish, set and manage maintenance budgets and asset replacement plans
- Hands on support of plant breakdown delivered by asking the right questions and guiding the engineers to diagnose route causes
The ideal Maintenance Improvement Manager
- Excellent leadership, coaching and development of team
- Strong understanding of the autonomous and planned maintenance pillars within the TPM structure
- Experience of process and packaging engineering maintenance
- Qualified to a minimum NVQ Level 3
- Experience using CMMS systems
- Ambitious, excellent people skills and a team player.
If you are an experienced maintenance improvement manager or a maintenance engineer looking for the next step in your career, then this role is for you! Hit apply or call me on 07583174632 for a confidential chat.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.