Days – Monday to Friday
Benefits: 33 days holiday (including bank), 5%-3% pension, x2 annual salary life assurance and a free 24-hour access health scheme.
My client is looking for a maintenance manager to run their department of 7 maintenance engineers, as well as, outsider contractors. This role would suit anyone who has worked within FMCG or food as the client would like someone with an understanding of downtime and the importance of keeping production running. You can expect to work for a family like team who are well established and be supported by your line manager a development engineering manager. They are seeking someone who is keen to encourage the team and implement a new CMM system. They are offering a fantastic training package for the right candidate who is seeking a long-term career with the business.
- To be responsible for all maintenance on site within production, machinery and facilities.
- To implement and administer a CMM system, as well as, hand out PPM schedules to team members and KPI’s against them.
- Encourage and develop your team of maintenance engineers to enable them to be strong multi skilled engineers.
- Set up strong working relationships with the team, external contractors, senior staff and production.
- Manage overtime, holiday and sickness cover, budgets, stores and appraisals.
- To implement meaningful KPIs for the maintenance team
- Project manager existing and new projects within your department.
- To activity promote strong health and safety procedures and company policies.
- The successful candidate would to hold an NVQ level 3 / City & Guilds qualification within engineering, mechanical or electrical bias or above.
- To hold experience within a fast pace environment, it would be advantageous if this was within a food environment.
- To have a proven track record of experience within engineering management or supervisor level roles.
- To have implemented a new CMM system with strong systems background.
If you require more information please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.