Role – Maintenance Supervisor
Salary - £50,000 + OT
Location – Romford
Shift Pattern – Sunday – Thursday 22:00 – 06:00
Training- Internal and External qualification, along with Job specific training.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Supervisor within a world leading pharmaceutical company. They have a huge presence in the UK within the Pharmaceutical industry providing immense security as such a well-established business. The site is one of the largest within the UK and contains state-of-the-art machinery. My client is a multi-million-pound business who have invest over 15 million on site in the last 4 years. They continue to grow and with them investing heavily not just in the automation but in the Engineers as well through training and development.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great team to work within. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance of the automated site.
- Planned and reactive maintenance and service of Fillers, conveyors, Bottling plant, Packaging machinery, Ovens, Autoclaves, Labellers, various inspection equipment.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
- Mechanically fault finding and replacing like for like on components such as belts, bearings, shafts, gears, pneumatics, pulleys, and gearboxes.
- Electrically confident using a multi-meter to fault find and replace like for like on control panels, sensors, relays, contactors, single and three phase kit.
- Running and organising the shift engineers.
- Management of the stores and parts ion site.
- Continuously looking for areas of improvement.
To be successful as a Maintenance Supervisor you must have the following skills, abilities, or qualifications:
- Must have a recognised Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Qualification.
- Must have previous experience working on automated plant.
- Be confident working independently and within a team.
- Be confident with the maintenance of production lines.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation