Maintenance Team Leader
Shift – Panama (days and nights 12 hours)
£47,000- £49,000 plus overtime, pension and 25 days holiday
I’m excited to be working with one of the UK’s biggest household names in the automation sector! In recent years this business has invested heavily in new equipment, systems and continuous improvement that has meant they have one of the most efficiently run plants in the area. As a result, opportunities to join their maintenance team doesn’t come along very often, so for a Maintenance Team Leader looking to develop a career in automation this could well be the opportunity you have been looking for.
As a Maintenance Team Leader you will be working on Panama days and nights. On site you will be working with Automated sortation equipment, packing lines, conveyors, and many other forms of automation and your role will involve:
- Leadership of a team of experienced maintenance engineers
- Maintenance planning
- Leading CI activities
- Reporting on KPI’s
- PPM activity on equipment.
- Mechanical and electrical reactive support.
- Fault finding through Siemens PLC’s (input and outputs)
- Attending breakdowns and carrying out fault finding to resolve engineering issues.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Team Leader role you will need:
- A mechanical or electrical engineering apprenticeship/ qualification
- Supervisory experience of a maintenance team in an automated environment
- A fantastic attitude towards continuous improvement and making things better.
The successful Maintenance Team Leader can expect a full induction and ongoing training. The business has a substantial budget for the development of their team so you will be actively encouraged to take on further training and external courses. In addition, you can expect to develop a long-term career with a business that prides itself on their exemplary retention record.
If you’re interested please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.