Role: Maintenance Supervisor (Elec or Mech)
Shifts: 3 Shift (All weekends off)
Salary: £40 000
Benefits: Pension + Holidays + OT + Health Care (Great package)
We are working with a large, well established FMCG kitchen manufacturing company who are restructuring the maintenance department and looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to come on board to implement some new ideas and take the company foward.
- As a Maintenance Supervisor, your role will involve a mixture of office based admin as well as supporting the team on maintenance
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- This is a fast paced automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The equipment you will work on day to day is varied
- You will be working on CNC saws, drills, edge banders, palletisers, packaging machinery etc
- You will coach and mentor a small team in order to bring out the best in them.
- You will drive positive change and ensure the site is running in an efficient manner
- Drive machinery improvement projects.
- An NVQ 3 Apprenticeship with additional qualifications such as HNC, HND etc an advantage
- Factory maintenance experience
- Supervisory / Team Leader / Management experience
- A pro active candidate who has what it takes to make a real positive change in a company who will support and back you.
- The successful candidate can expect an excellent salary with opportunity to progress and go up the ranks
- The opportunity to become a manager and a stepping stone in to furthering there career
- Training and development opportunities including internal and external training courses as well as qualifications
- Become part of a great team and forward thinking expanding company where you are valued and appreciated
- A great package with additional benefits.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call me on 07775 404105 if you have any further questions.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.