Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Job Title – Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Location – Blackburn
Salary - £35K
Shift – Mon-fri Days Only 6am-2pm
Part of a multinational manufacturing group, this company manufacture bespoke products for industrial applications. The site in Blackburn has undergone significant development and is full of the latest manufacturing technology. As a result of this new technology and increased demand for their services they are now looking for a mechanical maintenance engineer to join their team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will include:
- A mix of Reactive Maintenance and project work.
- Machine setting (assist with tool changes)
- PPM, process improvements, quality checks on product
To be successful in your application as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have a recognised Mechanical Qualification.
- Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineering you will expect:
- Fantastic security and progression opportunities
- 9% pension
- Great Training Offered
- Great holidays
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation