Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Job Role – Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£37,700 + OTE of £45,000 + Overtime (1.5x, 2x) + Company Pension Scheme of 9% + 33 Days Holiday + Company discounts + Training and Many More Benefits!
Shifts – Double Days Mon – Fri (6-2, 2-10)
Location – Pontefract
An opportunity has arisen for a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to join a multi – site company who operate in the FMCG industry! As a mechanical maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for working on a varied site for a company who supplies into some of the biggest names in the retail industry!
As a mechanical maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Reacting to breakdowns while also conducting planned and preventative maintenance
- Frequent project work
- Fault finding on different mechanical components including bearings, motors, gearboxes and more!
To be a successful applicant for the position our client requires:
- An NVQ level 3 or equivalent in engineering
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
As a mechanical maintenance engineer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Plenty of overtime available – perfect for engineers looking to boost their earning potential!
- Entitlement to the company pension scheme
- Company discounts for some big retail brands
- 33 Days Holiday
- Training courses
- Progression opportunities as they are a multi-site business
If you’re a maintenance engineer interested in the role, interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation