Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£40K-£41K + Contributory Pension + OT + 33 Days Holiday
Based in Batley
ATA are working with a global manufacturing business with multiple plants in the UK. The Site in West Yorkshire is one of their flagship manufacturing plants and they have invested heavily in new machinery, equipment, and automation.
They have a settled engineering team and due to a retirement are looking for an additional mechanical maintenance engineer.
- The mechanical maintenance engineer will conduct planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
- TIG welding and pipework will also be a large part of this role
- You will also get involved in projects to improve the reliability of machinery and engineer out repetitive faults
- The mechanical maintenance engineer will be an NVQ 3 qualified mechanical engineer
- You must have experience of TIG welding
- You will also be a strong problem solver who enjoys thinking on their feet
- Up to 9% Pension Contribution
- Paid OT
- Early finish on a Friday (6 hour shift)
- Large Secure business
- Training and development opportunities
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation