Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Shifts: 3 shifts or double days positions available
Based in West Yorkshire
ATA Recruitment are working with a large, well established FMCG manufacturing company who are extremely busy and looking to significantly increase the size of its current maintenance department.
Having already placed a number of maintenance engineers with this company last year the business shows no signs of slowing down and is looking for a mechanical maintenance engineer to join the team.
- As a mechanical maintenance engineer, you will be working alongside an electrically biased engineer on shift to maintain all the production machinery on site to a high standard.
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with PLC controlled equipment
- The equipment you will work on day to day includes conveyors, CNC technology, palletisers, packaging machinery, cutting and processing machinery
- Although the role is mechanically biased there will be electrical problems to look after so you should be multi-skilled
- NVQ 3 Mechanical – with solid mechanical fault-finding experience
- Factory maintenance experience
- Flexible to work shifts
- The successful Mechanical maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary with opportunity to earn OT
- Training and development opportunities including internal and external training courses and qualifications
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website