Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Peterborough
£32 p/h (Ltd/Umb) Role is outside of IR35
4 on 4 off days and nights 12-hour shifts
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be required to perform both reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance task on all site equipment.
- The site equipment will include conveyors, hoppers, grinders, mixers, extruders, kilns and kiln cars.
- The role will be indoor and outdoor.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Must have previous experience working as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Must have experience with mechanical systems such as conveyors, motors, drives etc.
- Time served apprentice (Desirable)
- Have experience in a heavy industry environment.
- Robotic experience would be desirable
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
This business manufactures products used in industrial and domestic applications. They have grown massively over the years and now boast world renowned clients from across the globe. They are now looking to hire a Maintenance Engineer.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation