Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £42,026 K
SHIFT PATTERN: Double Days / (6am – 2 pm) then (2pm – 10 pm) + early finishes on Fridays !
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 9 % Pension contribution
- 33 days holiday, including statutory days
- Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Overtime paid at 1.5 & double time on weekend
We are currently searching for a multi skilled maintenance engineer for a company based in West Yorkshire.
Our client is a global manufacture within the FMCG industry, who have recently invested over £10 million pound into the company to increase productivity and production; which has also created the opportunity for future progression with this role.
With over 350 employees the company is ready to expand their engineering team.
THE ROLE OF AN MULTI- SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Operation of a preventative maintenance program across a wide range of machines and factory services such as compressors, power distribution and utilities.
- Establish a clear line of communication between the maintenance Technicians, the Maintenance Manager, Production supervisors and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Respond to reactive breakdowns, return equipment to service as quickly as possible without compromising safety.
- Reporting of all safety issues, filling “sort it report it” cards
- Be proactive in the development and strengthening of the PM documents, adding additional checks and tasks as required.
- Complete breakdown reports capturing downtime and route causes so equipment and documentation can be improved.
- Undertake and organise small projects in supports of maintenance goals.
- Organise manpower to give the best response to machine breakdowns and establish an action plan to quickly return that machine to production.
- Source and procure the maintenance of spares for the full range of machines.
- Identify improvements to machinery and implement changes with minimal effect to production schedules.
- Maintain compliance with the requirements of ISO 450001
- Manufacturing/environmental/safety standards.
- Review and report the need for update of applicable preventative maintenance instructions and PM risk assessments.
- Maintain the Building and services in accordance with the site and services schedule.
- Identify document and need for training within the maintenance department.
- Installation of machine and equipment services
THE IDEAL MULTI - SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for a multi - skilled maintenance engineer who:
- has completed their level 3 electrical NVQ or above
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory setting.
- Is highly competent with their electrical skillset.
- Has experience working with CNC machinery
- Has experience with machining.
- Is highly competent with using PLC’s.
- Has an 18th edition qualification.
If you think you are the right multi-skilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.