Multi-Skilled Electrically biased maintenance engineer
£41,000 + 5% Pension Contribution + Excellent Holiday entitlement
12 Hours days and night shifts
Based in Leeds
I am working with a large, multi-site drinks manufacturing business who produce instantly recognisable brands. They are based in a purpose-built factory in Leeds that is full of highly automated production and packaging equipment.
They are looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join their large, and highly skilled maintenance department.
If you are looking to join a large, secure business that will invest in your future and make you feel part of the family, then apply now…..
Working 12 hour day and night shift rota, your role is to repair and maintain fast paced production and packaging machinery on site.
- You will conduct planned and reactive maintenance, and this will involve both electrical and mechanical disciplines although the role will be electrically biased.
- A lot of your time will be spent working on modern production lines that are fully automated which will involve complex electrical and PLC fault finding. You can expect to be working on drives, motors, relays, and invertors.
- Mechanically you will be working on conveyors, bearings, some pneumatics, gearboxes, pumps, and valves.
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer will be apprentice trained with a minimum of NVQ 3 qualification.
- You will have experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment and be flexible to work shifts.
- You must have exposure to PLC controlled machinery
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 11 days off in a row every month
- First class training
- Long term prospects include supervisory positions, project engineering roles or control systems specialist roles
- This is a massive business who will really look after you and invest in your future
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation