Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
Salary: £35,000 – 38,000k DOE + plenty of overtime, production bonus and company benefits
Location: West Yorkshire (commutable from Wakefield, Leeds, Huddersfield)
ATA Recruitment is currently working with an extremely successful FMCG manufacturer who work with major automotive companies based in West Yorkshire. Having been established for over 50 years, they are a leader in the industry and pride themselves on investing in future technology to provide their customers with the most cutting edge and innovative solutions.
They are seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a team of skilled engineers at their busy production site. The role is a split between mechanical and electrical covering planned maintenance, repairs, breakdowns.
This is an excellent opportunity to establish yourself with one of the biggest names in manufacturing and benefit from genuine progression. If you are a motivated Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer who has experience in working in a FMCG manufacturing environment, apply now for immediate consideration.
Role of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Assist in PPM and reactive work
- Provide first-hand support to fault diagnose to root cause
- Work with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, ovens, extruders, an many more
- Fault find both mechanically and electrically
- Adhere to health and safety procedures
Ideal Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Fault findings on electrical and mechanical
- NVQ Level 3/ Apprentice trained
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive Salary; average earnings of up to £45k with overtime
- Immediate start.
- Working for a stable company offering job security and genuine progression.
- Opportunity for training.
Interviews are taking place next week so hit apply to avoid disappointment!
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on either 0113 2437378/ 07583174632. I look forward to hearing from you!