Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £41000 K + Overtime is available
SHIFT PATTERN: Continental shift – 4 days / 4 nights / 6am - 6pm
Other attractive benefits include:
- 5% pension contribution
- Life assurance
- In house training
- Sick pay scheme
A Well – established manufacturer within the FMCG industry, is looking for a multi skilled engineer to join their team, based in West Yorkshire. The company has seen a substantial growth in business over the pandemic, and now have plans for further growth and expansion.
THE ROLE OF A MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting daily maintenance checks on the site equipment.
- Fulfilling PPM duties
- Fault finding and repairing damaged or broken machinery.
- Working on machinery such as: conveyors, robot’s, ovens, fryers etc…
- Repairing and replacing components such as pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, pulleys
- Working electrically on components such as: inverters, 3 phase motors, relay’s, switches, schematic drawings etc …
- Using PLC’ s to assist with maintenance duties.
- Being competent in completing electrical and mechanical tasks.
THE IDEAL MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer who:
- Ideally has a minimum qualification of a level 3 NVQ, but not essential.
- Has completed an apprenticeship or has time served.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory setting, ideally FMCG background.
- Is highly competent with their mechanical and electrical skillset.
If you think you are the right multi-skilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation