Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias
£38,000 - £40,000
Day’s role – rotation of 3 patterns (8-4/6-2/2-10)
OT paid and is available at high volume.
I am working with a national awarded business who are family run and have been trading since the 90’s. Since the family took control of the business, they have invested significantly to ensure the best possible product can be produced for their customers. This has now meant that the business is going from strength to strength with a new product range and a higher level of orders. Due to this they are currently expanding the factory and they have this planned to be completed by middle of 2022. If you enjoy getting involved with projects and new machinery installs, then this will be an enjoyable role for you. They are currently seeking an extra pair of hands an need a new Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer. Once the site growth has been completed, they will also be expanding the team again.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer your role will consist of:
- Work within a team of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers and work as a team to improve the plant and ensure machine availability for the 24/6 manufacturing site.
- You can expect to work on machinery such as: conveyors (belt and spiral), shredders, bagging machinery and feed screw machines.
- You will need to work on both electrical and mechanical faults, have the ability to fault find and repair.
- Carry out routine preventative maintenance tasks and corrective actions according to task list issued from whole plant maintenance plan
- Comply with companies working practise to maintain a Healthy and Safe Environment
- Maintain clear communication with both engineering and production teams to ensure teamwork through-out the whole operations team
- It would also be advantageous if you could also maintain and repair, Hydraulics, pneumatics and PLC’s. This is not essential.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must hold an electrical engineering qualification (City & Guilds or higher).
- Must be able to fault find on electrical systems using a multi meter and read a drawing.
- Must be able to work within a panel and fault find.
For more information on this role please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation