£35,000 – 40,000 + Car Allowance + Agile Working + Competitive Pension
ATA Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading process engineering business who run multi-million-pound turnkey process engineering projects for the food, beverage, distillery, and pharmaceutical markets. We are currently supporting the business in the recruitment of a Process Engineer; this is fantastic opportunity for a Process Engineer to join an industry leading business who can provide a route to chartership.
The business turns over £50 million and deliver projects through design, equipment procurement and installation for customers in the UK, USA, and Asia predominantly. The UK business is part of a European group of companies with a turnover more than €350 million.
The business has been trading over 250 years, employs 150 people and is currently going through a growth phase due to several large turnkey project wins in the UK, USA, and Europe. As a result of this the company have very ambitious growth plans over the next three years.
They are a true engineering business with 100 staff in engineering roles across process design, mechanical design, controls and automation and project engineering. The business offers their customers consultancy services and full turnkey project management services to their clients and are seeing a large increase in the number of turnkey projects they are winning. Many of their customers are large blue chip global FMCG companies which a testament to the first-class service they offer.
As a Process Engineer in this role, you will be responsible for running all process engineering aspects of their projects from process design through to process commissioning and optimisation at site.
You will also take responsibility for mentoring and guiding less experienced process engineers on projects. The projects that the business runs are incredibly varied and span many hygienic industries. Projects last up to eighteen months are your core responsibilities will be:
- Creating P&IDs
- Producing process flow and block flow diagrams.
- Carrying out mass and energy balance calculations.
- Creating the user requirement specification for the process.
- Sizing of process plant equipment.
- Carrying out process commissioning at customer site.
During the process commissioning you could be working in the UK or abroad dependent upon the site location. When overseas the company offers a generous uplift on salary to compensate for the time spent away.
My client is looking for a Process Engineer with
- Exposure to hygienic process engineering projects.
- The company is looking to consider people who are chartered engineers or interested in working towards chartered status.
- You should also have a Chemical Engineering degree.
- £35,000 – 40,000
- Flexible working hours policy
- Enhanced salary when working overseas
- Car Allowance circa £4,500
- Company Pension which increases with age
- 30 Days Holiday to Use Flexibly Across the year (3-day shutdown over Christmas, you can work bank holidays and use the holiday day elsewhere)
All applications for the position are being managed via ATA Recruitment, please apply online for a speedy consideration.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.