£40,000 - £45,000 DOE
Our client is a growing manufacturer of high quality products who have gone through recent major investment to increase production on site, this demand has come about by the continued levels of customer service and quality of product.
Their site in Haverfordwest produces various products for a wide range of customers including education and retail and now with their expansion they are looking to grow their customer base.
Due to their growth they have created a new layer of management to assist the Operations Manager in the day to day running of the factory. This is a fantastic business that is a real success story for the local area which you can be part of helping to grow.
This opportunity for a production manager also comes with progression opportunities to move in to a more senior role within the business.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing the production on a day to day basis
- Managing a team of 16
- Reporting daily in to the Operations Manager
- Planning production through the factory
- Conducting performance reviews
- Managing staff rotas
- Hold team briefings
- Ensuring Health & Safety is adhered to at all times
- Mentoring direct reports to create a succession plan
- Knowledge and track record of delivering continous improvement
- A passion for developing people
- A leader who will lead from the front
- Able to communicate at all levels including external customers
- Ideally from a food manufacturing, pharmaceutical or process background
- Operating at a production manager, shift manager or aspirational production supervisor
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment on 07584204866 or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
REF: Production Manager
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.