Job Title – Projects Engineer
Location – Leeds
Salary - £26K-£30K
Interviews are scheduled for the week commencing 24th August so apply now to be considered.
A multinational market leading machinery manufacturer is currently recruiting for a project engineer to manage bespoke machinery design and build projects all over the world.
They are busier than ever and can offer real job security and career progression.
Working out of their head office in Leeds you will take responsibility for managing a number of different projects of varying value and complexity.
You will typically look after these projects from initial client enquiry, through the design process, then manufacturing, test, installation and commissioning on site.
You will look after all the technical and commercial aspects of each project and ensure each project is delivered on time and within budget, and to the highest standards.
To be successful in your application as a Project Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Mechanical or electrical Degree qualified
- Industrial experience within a design and project-based role
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build and develop relationships with customers
- Flexibility to travel and work away from home on occasion
- MS Project
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
As a Project Engineer, you can expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Excellent training and development programme
- Opportunity for progression
- Contribution pension
If you are an experienced Project Engineer and looking for a new challenge then apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
**** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website