£26,000-£30,000 + Pension + OT
Based in Leeds
Are you an experienced projects engineer?
Do you enjoy seeing complex projects through from cradle to grave?
Then apply now. I have a great opportunity to discuss with you
A market leading manufacturing company that design complex machinery for a global customer base are looking to bolster their projects department with an additional projects engineer.
This business is well established and is in an extremely strong position and can offer real job security in these uncertain times.
- The successful projects engineer will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple projects from start to finish
- Meeting the customer to define project scope and then deliver on time and within budget
- Managing all technical and commercial aspects of the project
- Coordinating internal functions of the business including purchasing, design, manufacturing, test, installation and commissioning.
- The successful projects engineer can expect an excellent salary with opportunity for pay rises following successful probation
- A challenging and rewarding working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- You will be a qualified mechanical, electrical or chemical engineer - ideally to degree standard
- You will have design or project engineering experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong customer facing skills and the ability to build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.