Regional Sales Director - EMEA
- £80,000 - £100,000 basic
- Expensed company car or a cash car allowance
- Expensed international travel
- Company bonus – 25% of basic salary (uncapped)
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Family healthcare + life assurance
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Phone & laptop
- Immediate start available
- Please note, benefits may vary depending on your country of residence
Location: Home-based anywhere in the UK or across mainland Europe
Territory: EMEA region with up to 60% international travel
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of water-based process/filtration systems which are supplied to a multitude of sectors across the EMEA region. This $multi-billion business has a presence in over 22 countries worldwide and provides cutting edge, innovative and market-leading solutions for both municipal and industrial water applications. The group has an aggressive and strategic plan to increase sales across the EMEA region and as a result, they are looking for a results-orientated, dynamic, and tenacious Regional Sales Director with a track record in building and developing sales teams to join them.
You have full budget control for a $15m revenue stream and the autonomy to create a strategy to organically grow the business by a minimum 15% YOY. Whilst your role will be strategic (setting and executing strategies), at the start a large proportion of your time will be spent hands-on at the coal face generating business alongside the sales team and supporting them. Initially, you will manage two Business Development Managers across Eastern and Western Europe and the plan will be to increase this to 6-8 over the coming years. As a result of this growth, your role will become more strategic and less hands-on.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will have full control to drive top-line sales and to increase profitability, therefore, we are keen to recruit an experienced Regional Sales Director with a proven track record in business growth within water/process organisations - your experience in creating and deploying effective sales and business growth strategies will be key to this role.
For further information and a confidential call, please call Ajay Bhella on 0116 2167000 or email a CV to email@example.com
The role of the Regional Sales Director – EMEA will be as follows:
- The EMEA Regional Sales Director will have overall responsibility for the sales, margin, and growth of my client’s regional commercial activities (EMEA)
- Direct line responsibility for the sales region
- A dynamic sales leader is required to provide leadership to the sales team, business development initiatives and to manage all sales, channel management, customer service and product/market activities
- Create, deploy and execute a sales strategy to increase EMEA sales by $3.5m in year 1 and 15% YOY growth thereafter
- To manage, develop and grow a sales team across the EMEA region
- Strategically outline a roadmap to increase sales across the EMEA region and to look at ways in which market share and sales revenue can be maximised across various market sectors/customers
- Key sectors include Water, Industrial Water, Municipal, Reverse Osmosis, Industrial Power, Chemical, Petrochemical, Irrigation, Pharmaceutical and General Manufacturing
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development, KPI setting, KPI management, appraisals and 1-2-1’s
- Build sales competencies in direct selling, channel selling, and key account management, to sell their product portfolio more effectively
- Through leadership and coaching, build a cohesive, connected team of highly productive commercial colleagues with the functional capability to deliver revenue and profitability targets
The ideal Regional Sales Director will have a combination of the following:
- An experienced Sales Manager, International Sales Manager, Sales Director, Regional Sales Director or Global Sales Director type background
- A proven track record in new business growth and developing sales teams
- Applicants with the following expertise will be highly desirable – Water, Wastewater, Municipal, Industrial Water, Industrial Process, Rotating Equipment, Pumps, Valves, Filtrations or any other liquid or gas process background
- A suitable engineering qualification is preferred
- Based in the UK or mainland Europe – You must be willing to travel extensively across Europe
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 2167000, or please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.