£25-32K + BONUS + 8% PENSION + LIFE ASSURNACE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
With over 100 years’ experience in the manufacture of rotating equipment for the Water and Process Engineering market, this global market leader continues to grow. The UK division continues to play a huge part in this success and because of recent promotions the business now needs to add a Sales Engineer to support the growth of the UK account base
As a Sales Engineer your role will as follows:
- Office based
- Reacting to incoming enquiries, via phone and email
- Dealing with customers, solving problems, providing technical assistance
- Dealing with independent pump distributors, but also the nationals like Brammer and Eriks.
- Could be one off orders for a replacement pump or bigger project-based orders
- Putting quotes together
- Order entry through SAP
- Processing orders
- Liaising with other stakeholders within the business in the UK and abroad
- Account management, building strong customer relationships on a commercial and technical level
- Joint visits with the Sales Manager with key customers
The ideal Sales Engineer will have:
- Experience in sales of a technical product
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy building customer relationships
The company will provide a comprehensive 2-week induction covering the business, their goals, the product range, use of their SAP system and hydraulics training. The successful Sales Engineer will also be sent to the company HQ in Europe to receive further training.
The company is looking to grow, and the management team are keen to recruit those looking to step into positions of responsibility within 3-5 years. New starters will be groomed for senior roles as the structure continues to evolve.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation