Senior Chemical Process Engineer
£55,000-£60,000 + 10% Bonus + Pension + Medical + LA
Based in West Yorkshire
A Global manufacturing giant within the chemical manufacturing sector, this company have multiple sites in the UK, and are the market leader in a number of industry sectors. The site is West Yorkshire is one of the groups largest speciality chemical plants and is full of complex processes, high value assets and plant automation.
This plant has gone through a significant amount of capital investment recently and there are a number of projects going through the business at different stages as we speak.
The chemical process engineer will be responsible for all engineering activities across the site:
- Process plant design for all new products
- Plan and deliver capital projects
- Identify plant improvement projects
- Part of the site senior leadership team and EHS management team
- Ensure compliance with all industry regulations and standards
- Manage contractors
- Manage process safety risks
- The chemical process engineer will be a qualified chemical process engineer to a degree standard
- You must have managed capital projects within a high hazard environment
- You will have excellent communication and organisational skills and be able to drive positive change within the business
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation