Site Engineering Manager
£60,000 – £65,000
Our client is one of the worlds largest providers of automation to the logistics industry who design, develop, install and maintain a huge range of innovative and bespoke automation for their customers.
The business has been on an incredible growth journey in the past few years opening several brand-new sites across the UK and now employs over 250 engineers at sites around the UK. Globally the company in excess of £500 million and they have ambitious and exciting plans for future growth.
The business has a large-scale automation system with one of their customers in Bradford. This is a flag ship site for the company with on a site maintenance engineering team of 30 looking after the automation at site.
The Site Engineering Manager role represents a fantastic opportunity to take a key role in a dynamic and growing business in an expanding sector
As Site Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the overall operational and commercial performance for the site. This is on the companies biggest UK sites with an engineering maintenance team of 30 who will report to you through a structure of team leaders and a Maintenance Manager.
Your key duties will include:
- Daily operational management reviewing performance and setting goals for the maintenance team.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement to look for efficiency gains in performance.
- Managing the budget for the site.
- Reporting on operational and commercial performance at site.
- Ensuring the site performance meets the service level agreement for the on-site customer.
- Supporting automation upgrade projects at site.
- Maintaining and developing a strong relationship with the on-site customer
- Identifying training and development plans for the team.
- Recruitment of engineers.
To be successful in your application for this Site Engineering Manager you will need:
- An NVQ Level three or higher engineering qualification.
- Experience from a manufacturing, logistics or automation environment.
- To have led maintenance engineering teams previously.
- To have a mindset to promote continuous improvement.
- To be able to build a strong relationship with the on-site customer.
- £60,000 – 65,000
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
- A rapidly expanding engineering sector
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0116 216 7004.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.