13 Week Contract following with a permanent position - £12 p/h PAYE weekdays / 1.5x after 39 hours and Saturday Mornings / 2x Saturday Afternoons and Sundays
Full Driving Licence Required
Manufacturing Electrical Environment / LV Switchgear
This family-owned business, which has been heavily invested in the past 2 years looking to make large growth in their market meaning high chances of progression. Our client is a 360 business in terms of manufacturing, they start from design all the way through to installation. This company also deals with many commercial buildings e.g. Banks, Universities and Major broadcasting organisations. Over the years they have expanded their product range to include MV / LV packages and monitoring systems. As such there is now a requirement for a Store Operative for a 13-week contract and hopefully progressing to a permanent position. There is a large scope for overtime meaning you can earn more. If you believe you are suitable for this role, then please contact Mohamed Jakhura on 07814 892 105 or email your CV to email@example.com.
The role of a Stores Operative will involve the following
- Receiving goods from delivery vehicles
- Booking receipts of goods onto the computer system
- Storing goods on dedicated racks.
- Allocating materials to shop floor as required
- Working hours are 8am -5pm (30 min lunch 2x 15 min break)
- £12 p/h PAYE weekdays / 1.5x after 39 hours and Saturday Mornings / 2x Saturday Afternoons and Sundays
- This is an autonomous role where you will take overall responsibility for the stores department
The Stores Operative will need the following skills
- Hard working, thick skinned, use of initiative and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills to liaise directly with suppliers and senior management via email.
- Forklift license is desirable but not essential
- Good work ethic
- Speed and Accuracy
- Able to work as part of a team but also to work alone
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Full Driving License Required
The benefits of working for this company will include
- Lots of hours available
- Overtime rates
- Potential for extension, promotion and growth
- Permanent position available
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted on 07814 892 105.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation