Job Title – Trainee Maintenance Engineer
Location – Malton
Salary - £25K-£30K
Are you an engineer from the forces looking for that 1st job in civvy street?
Or perhaps you are a recently qualified apprentice looking for the next step in your progression?
Apply now as this company are interviewing immediately and can offer the right candidate an excellent career.
A market leading food manufacturer is currently recruiting for a trainee maintenance engineer who they can develop internally to be able to maintain and repair production machinery onsite.
Working out of their busy food production factory in Malton you will learn to diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical faults.
You will conduct planned maintenance across the site to help prevent breakdowns and replace parts where necessary
To be successful in your application as a trainee maintenance engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Mechanical fault-finding experience
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Enjoy being hands on and taking things apart
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts
As a Trainee Maintenance Engineer, you can expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Excellent training and development programme
- Opportunity for progression
- Contribution pension
If you are an experienced Project Engineer and looking for a new challenge then apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
**** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website