Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£40000-£41000 + Pension + OT
Panama Shift Pattern
Based in the Pontefract area.
A large and well established FMCG manufacturing business, this company produce packaging materials for the food sector. Part of a large group and a market leader in their own right, this business has invested heavily in its manufacturing plant over the last few years and has a number of capital projects ongoing.
As a result of sustained growth and demand for their projects, they are looking to strengthen the maintenance department with an experienced electrical maintenance engineer.
- Working 12 hours days and night, this shift gives you a long weekend off every other week
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer will conduct planned and reactive maintenance on plant and machinery across the site
- This includes working on AC and DC motors, servo-drives, PLC’s, single and 3 phase systems.
- Mechanically you will be working on conveyors, gears, bearings, pneumatics
- This is plenty of project work to keep the role varied and you can identify your own projects to help improve the factory or reduce waste and energy consumption
- The electrical maintenance engineer who will get this job must be apprentice train up to NVQ 3 in electrical engineering
- The company is open on industry, but you must have worked in an automated manufacturing plant
- Electrically biased with some mechanical maintenance skills
- Ideally you will have proactive maintenance skills and the ability to engineer out repetitive faults through root cause analysis
- Fanatic salary and package including contributory pension, 33 days holiday and plenty of OT to help increase your earning potential
- Great opportunity for training and technical development
- Varied role with a mix of maintenance and interesting project work
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.