Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer – Permeant nights
£37500 + OT + Training
Based near York, North Yorkshire
Sunday to Thursday 22:00-06:00
Are you an apprentice trained electrical engineer?
Do you want to work for a large FMCG manufacturing business?
Based in North Yorkshire and part of a large food manufacturing group, this site is the largest and most complex plant within the group. The business has already invested millions of pounds in new state of the art production lines, and has a number of capital equipment projects including another bespoke production line and factory improvement projects planned for this year.
- As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will be working a permanent night’s shift pattern and be responsible for maintaining all the production and packaging machinery to a high standard
- The equipment includes ovens, mixing equipment, refrigeration plant and coolers, bagging and packaging machinery, check weighers
- Working in an experienced team on nights you will work alongside the mechanical maintenance engineers and take a lead in solving electrical breakdowns, performing machinery pm’s and getting involved in project work
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary with opportunity for pay rises following successful probation (and no night shifts!)
- This plant is state of the art and has a massive variety of different processes and machinery
- Working in a friendly and close-knit team
- Training and development opportunities
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.