Junior Quality Engineer – Milton Keynes
£30k- £35k Dependent upon experience
Initial 6-month contract with realistic chances of permanent employment
Our client is in search of a skilled and proactive Quality Engineer to join their team for a long-term contract. This presents an excellent chance to contribute immediately and make a meaningful impact within a multi-billion-dollar company.
- Reviewing customer complaints, returns analysis, FTY, etc. and working with design and production engineering to improve product performance and reliability.
- Timely resolution of quality issues through robust and effective root cause analysis and implementation of permanent and preventative corrective actions
- Support the development of Design FMEA’s, Process FMEA’s and quality control and test plans as part of the product Life Cycle Management process.
- Provide Quality Engineering resource to generate a Quality Plan for all new products (and existing products when requested) which will address project quality and reliability activities, and from time-to-time conduct compliance audits at key new product design milestones.
- Actively Support engineering change requests and change orders to ensure activities are completed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all Quality documentation is developed, implemented, maintained, and controlled as per location quality management system requirements (ISO 9001)
- Participate in internal Quality Management System audits to identify opportunities for improvements, carry out process audits with production engineers.
- 2 years expirience
- Experience within electronics/PCBA/PCB manufacturing/troubleshooting is an advantage.
- Experience within Mechanical or Electrical disciplines
- Proven experience with customer interactions on challenging technical quality aspects and strong communication skills.
- 8D reporting skills is a necessity.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start
- Potential for long term extension.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to Mohamed.email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation