Electrical maintenance engineer
4 on 4 off – Days and nights rotation
I have the pleasure of working with a well-established leading manufacture with state-of-the-art premise. They have looking to add an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to their supportive and friendly team. With a turnover of £60 million they have plans in place to expand and add an additional two lines. This is the perfect opportunity someone who loves to engage in project work and continuous improvement.
You will be expected to:
- Fault find electrically on components and PLC’s and read electrical drawings.
- Work reactively across on mechanical breakdowns with components such as: bearings, sprockets, shafts and gearboxes.
- Perform regular planned maintenance across the site.
- Be involved in projects such as update the PPM system and investigate root cause of machine breakdowns.
- Work alone across site on both mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
The successful candidate will possess a good understanding of production machinery and be happy to take on board new training and willing to learn any new machinery that is installed on site. Must hold a recognised Engineering qualification.
For more information please contact Hayley Tibbetts on 01162167001 or email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.