Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) – Distribution
Based in Dartford – 3 month rolling contract
Monday-Friday Late Afternoon and Night Shift’s
PAYE £28 per hour, Umbrella £36 per hour
Largest distributor in the UK with huge turnover national and global in excess of £720 million and expanding with new sites, following the success of previous contracts a new opportunity is available. The business is now looking for a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to support the internal team and to ensure downtime is to a minimum whilst maintaining standards of a variety of equipment. If you are looking for a new contract, then please contact Adil Shaikh on 07920 410 329 or email email@example.com
The day-to-day responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer will involve the following.
- Reactive maintenance will include fault finding and replacing components on a variety of machines.
- Preventative maintenance
- Swapping components on a variety of equipment such as, conveyor, sortation machines, drives, telescopic booms, pulleys and belts,
- Electrical responsibilities will include fault finding on PLCs and a variety of electrical components such as sensors, relays, proximities, control panels, single phase, three phase, motors and 415v.
The Maintenance Engineer must possess the following skills and experience.
- Previous electrical and mechanical experience within a factory environment – this could be manufacturing or distribution sites.
- Electrical engineering qualification
- Mechanical engineering qualification
- Able to fault find and repair a wide range electrical and mechanical component
- Experience with working with 415v machinery
The benefits of this Maintenance Engineer contract is the following.
- Established rolling 3-month contract
- Monday to Friday shifts
- Minimum of 40 hours per week available
- PAYE and Umbrella
To be considered for this contract please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 07920410329. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in the recruitment of Engineers across the UK, so if this role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation