Shift – Panamas (days and nights)
£48,000 plus 15% bonus, plus car, 25 days holiday, pension and excellent training
Having recruited for this brand leader for the last 8 years, I can safely say no other company has a better track record for the retention of their engineering team. What’s their secret? Not only do they offer one of the best packages around, but they really care about their staff. They offer best in class training, excellent on-going development as well as superb progression. Sound good? Then please read on
As a Maintenance Engineer you will working across 2 sites (just 5 miles apart) on a wide variety of bespoke conveyors, automated loading and unloading systems and associated equipment. You will be responsible for:
- PPM activity on equipment – this is carried out during the day whilst the system isn’t operational. (days)
- Reactive breakdown support on equipment – during sortation hours (nights)
- Walking the system to continuously assess and address any ongoing issues.
- Resolving any mechanical (80%) or electrical (20%) issues within the system when faults occur.
To be successful in your application for this Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- Either a full electrical or mechanical apprenticeship
- Or a level 3 qualification
- Worked in a busy automated environment
- Enjoy working in a close-knit team
The successful Maintenance Engineer can expect first in class training and on-going development. Guaranteed job security as you’ll be working in one of the UK’s fastest growing sectors. Excellent medium- and long-term prospects as the business actively promotes form within.
Please give click apply or email me on email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website