Monday – Friday + 1 in 5 on call weekend work
A new opportunity has come up for a Maintenance Engineer for an established and very popular Luxury health spa centre within the Reading area. The clients site hosts an excellent selection of different facilities ranging from different types of swimming pools to relaxing treatments. The client is looking for a motivated and experienced candidate to join their close-knit maintenance team and provide an input of knowledge and positive attributes to the team. The have big plans for growth so now would be a great time join them.
Maintenance Engineer Role
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Install and maintain on site facilities such as HVAC, Pumps & Motors, Water Treatment & Filtration Plant. Boilers, Fire Alarm Systems.
- Fault find on Electrical and Mechanical equipment
- Understand and implement health and safety procedures
- Liaise with contractors on a daily basis.
- Use of machinery e.g. Forklift
- Complete maintenance tasks on time and to a high efficient standard
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Motivated self-starter attitude
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Pool maintenance experience would be a bonus but not necessary
- Salary of £37,500
- Overtime rate at 1.5 and 2.0 when carried out
- Plenty of training
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jordan Upton at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (07773 208 421), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to Jordan.Upton@ata-recruitment.co.uk.
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job – https:///
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.