Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £45 + £52k + Bonus + OT
Shift: DAYS (Wed-Sat or Sun-Wed, 07:00 - 19:00)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a FMCG environment for a maintenance engineer offering extremely good benefits including monthly bonus of up to £1000, internal, and external training and OT. The company are a recognised high-volume and specialist manufacturer currently looking to strengthen their engineering department due to heavy investment into the site. This investment has seen the instillation of new state of the art automated production lines from raw material to ovens, to packaging machinery. This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is looking to further develop their skills and join a stable yet growing business.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive maintenance of ovens, conveyor systems, palletizers, packaging machines, silos, and mixers.
- Mechanical responsibilities include fault finding and repair of bearings, belts, chains, pulleys, shafts, rollers, motors, and sprockets.
- Electrical responsibilities include fault finding and replacing sensors, relays, solenoids, contactors, breakers, switches, motors.
- Working 12-hour days Wed-sat or Sun-Wed, 07:00 - 19:00.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualifications.
- Confidence in fault finding on mechanical and electrical components.
- To work well within a team and independently.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be flexible to work 12-hour days shifts.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- External and internal training.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Monthly production bonus up to £1000.
If interested apply online and send your CV to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation