SALARY: £39,000 K annual salary + £2000 K yearly bonus + lots of over time!
SHIFT PATTERN: Continental shift pattern
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 21 -25 days holiday allowance + 8 statutory days
- Up to 15% Pension contribution
- In-house training
We are currently searching for 2 experienced multi skilled engineers for a regionally renowned manufacturing company based in Lancashire.
The company have over 18 sites throughout the UK making them the leading supplier in their field. With a turnover of over £300 million, the company’s focus is now on further growth and expansion, which will result in a lot of new and exciting projects.
THE ROLE OF A MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting planned preventative maintenance on factory equipment.
- Being hands on and assisting team with reactive maintenance
- Diagnosing and reporting faults on machinery
- Fulfilling PM and PPM duties.
- Repairing or modifying electrical components such as motors, contactors, relays, solenoids,3 phase systems etc…
- Repairing or modifying mechanical components such as pulleys, bearings, belts etc …
- Fault finding using schematic drawings.
- Strong fault-finding skills.
THE IDEAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for a maintenance engineer who:
- has completed their NVQ level 3 electrical or mechanical qualification or above
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has previous experience working in an industrial factory setting.
- Is highly skilled with electrical fault finding.
If you think you are the right maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation