Days and nights – panama
£38,500 + OT paid
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a national successful company who supply for a range of industries. You can expect to work in a close team who will support your growth and offer training on the bespoke machinery to help you develop. Our client has multiple sites in the UK and are going from strength to strength with new machinery recently being installed. It is a great time to join the business who are currently establishing a new management team to help them grow by a predicted 10-15% by the end of the year. This role will also offer you incredibly secure work as the business are very cash rich and are within an industry that is growing at record rate.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be expected to:
- Maintain all plant equipment by working towards PPM’s.
- Help with new projects, installations and commissioning of new machinery.
- Competently read and use mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics to diagnose faults.
- Take an active role in identifying, developing and implementing process improvement across the site.
- Ensure all engineering plant records are kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Investigate all plant and machinery breakdowns to where necessary to determine root cause.
The successful candidate will possess a good understanding of production machinery and be happy to take on board new training and willing to learn any new machinery that is installed on site. Must hold a recognised Engineering qualification.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
For more information on this Maintenance Engineer role please contact email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation