Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Package: Up to £44k + 1.5x OT + training.
Shifts: Panama, 3’s and 2’s Days and nights (every other weekend off).
My client is a leading packaging manufacturer in the UK with a current turnover of more than £15 million per annum. They specialise in the production and labelling of high-performance packaging products for a variety of different customers. With reinvestment being a key focus in the companies’ development, they take pride in not only their specialist site and machines, but also in the training of their engineers to further upskill and advance their team.
With the packaging industry’s inevitable success and the growth of the business they are looking to add another maintenance engineer to the existing team. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic maintenance engineer to take on the role and increase their knowledge in a stable and prospective role.
The maintenance engineering role will involve:
- This is a good opportunity to work on maintaining a fully automated site while identifying and executing your own projects within the production lines.
- Reactive and PPM work on machines such as multi blow film extruders, conversion equipment, compressed air systems, blenders, presses, conveyors, palletisers, labellers, feeding machines and heating components.
- Electrically fault finding and replacing like for like components such as relays, contactors, sensors, single & 3 phase motors and control panels.
- Mechanical responsibilities include fault finding and replacing like for like on bearings, belts, rollers, hydraulics, pneumatics, cylinders, pumps, valves, shafts, and chains.
- Involved with project work and continuous improvement.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer tole you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualifications.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team and own your own.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer, you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Training will be offered to any successful candidate.
- External electrical course also provided if required.
- Excellent progression structure and the opportunity to be involved with projects and CI.
If interested apply online and send your CV to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation