Maintenance engineer, £43000, 10% company contribution pension, generous holiday, Panama days and nights, Hams Hall
Why join our client?
- Fantastic employee engagement - over 300 employees have been with the business over 25 years.
- Further development through fantastic internal and external training. They have Pledged to have 5% of employees in pay and learn positions by 2025.
- Real career progression opportunities into senior roles
- Option to buy reduced shares in the business (up 15% within the last 5 years).
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking company who have pledged to invest over £125m across their sites throughout 2022 – 2023.
ATA is working with a large manufacturing group, who are looking for experienced maintenance engineer to join their team. The company who turnover over £400 million have a fantastic reputation within their market space & have grand plans for the next 5 years which include upgrading old and installing new machinery, improving site efficiency, improving production, and renovating site facilities. This will be spearheaded by a diverse and down to earth plant manager, alongside an experienced operations team. This opportunity is fantastic for any engineer who is looking for stability and long-term employment.
About the role
As a maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for ppm and breakdown support for a busy production site.
Further responsibilities include:
- Fault finding on 3 phase machinery.
- Continuous improvement projects
- Keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Improving machine efficiency.
- Problem solving and engineering out problems.
As a maintenance engineer you should have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar field, ideally from automated or manufacturing environment.
- Recognised engineering qualification (Apprentice trained, Level 3 or above).
- Happy to work within an industrial environment
- A methodical mindset, with the ability to problem solve and adapt with short notice.
- The ability to work within a proactive nature.
ATA have worked with this business for the last 5 years and have always been impressed with the benefits package on offer. This includes a 10% matched pension, fantastic holiday allowance and excellent training.
In the past, on this site training has included sending engineers to college to complete city and guilds 18th edition and plc training. However, if you believe learning a new skill or gaining a new qualification will benefit the site, they are happy to look at providing training.
Not only this, but you will also be joining a company that has seen an impressive increase in their profit over the last 5 years which has allowed them to acquire some of their competition, build new sites and invest within training and development of their staff.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation