Maintenance Team Leader
£36,000-£37,000 + Pension + OT
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer with supervisory experience?
Do you want to work for a large FMCG manufacturing business?
Then apply now. I am working with a fantastic company that really look after their employees
Based in West Yorkshire this manufacturing business has a full order book and is looking to grow while its competitors are shrinking,
There is a lot of demand for their products and they are still at manufacturing capacity with plenty of opportunity for OT for their engineers.
- As a maintenance team leader, you will lead a team of shift based maintenance engineers to maintain all the production and packaging machinery to a high standard.
- The role will be mainly focused on leading and managing the team, but you will be required to be hands on the tools as and when required
- You will be responsible for training and developing your team, prioritising work and ensuring strict H&S processes are followed
- You will help drive a culture of continuous improvement and help identify areas within the plant and or it’s engineering team that can be developed.
- The successful maintenance team leader can expect an excellent salary and benefits package
- You will be joining a company that will invest in your development – including management courses and technical courses
- This is a close knit team and everyone works well together
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.