Role: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £35,000 – 42,000k DOE – Plus plenty of overtime, production bonus and company benefits
Location: North Lincolnshire
Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer who is looking for a fresh new challenge? Then look no further!
My client a successful FMCG manufacturer based in North Lincolnshire are seeking a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a team of multiskilled engineers at their busy production site. They have multiple sites across UK and Europe who continue to grow and winning investments with a turnover £152 million.
This is an excellent opportunity to establish yourself with one of the biggest names in manufacturing and benefit from genuine progression.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for both Mechanical and Electrical fault findings and dealing with both reactive and proactive maintenance.
Role of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Assist in PPM and reactive work
- Provide first-hand support to fault diagnose to root cause
- Installation of machinery and project work
- Fault find both mechanically and electrically
- Adhere to health and safety procedures
Ideal Maintenance Engineer:
- Fault findings on electrical and mechanical
- NVQ Level 3/ Apprentice trained
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics
- Compex qualified (desirable)
- Knowledge of COMAH Regulations
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive Salary; average earnings of up to £45k with overtime
- Immediate start.
- Working for a stable company offering job security and genuine progression.
- Opportunity for training.
- Commutable from; Doncaster, Goole, Grimbsy, Cleethorpes, Brigg, Gainsborough, Selby
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on either 0113 2437378/ 07583174632. I look forward to hearing from you!