Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Based in Leeds
£44,000-£45,000 + 33 Days holiday + up to 10% Pension Contribution + Bupa
Part of a larger group, this company is a leading brand in the building products industry, manufacturing a variety of well known products solid in retail outlets across the UK. They manufacture the product and also the packaging at their modern plant in Leeds which is fully automated. As a result of continued growth, they are looking to add to their highly skilled maintenance team with a multi-skilled maintenance engineer.
- Working in a fast paced manufacturing environment, the multi-skilled maintenance engineer will conduct planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
- You will be diagnosing and repairing electrical, mechanical and PLC faults.
- Electrically you will be working on mainly 3 phase systems, AC/DC drives invertors, sensors, relays, and safety circuits.
- Mechanically you will be working on pumps, pipework, valves, pneumatics, conveyors, bearings, and motors.
- The site is fully automated with PLC’s and there will be fault finding on these systems.
- The multi-skilled maintenance engineer must be apprentice trained to NVQ 3 level in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- You must be multi-skilled and be confident working on mechanical and electrical faults.
- The company is quite open on industry as long as you have worked on an automated manufacturing plant.
- Large, secure company
- Excellent holiday entitlement that increases over time.
- They will contribute up to 10% into your pension pot.
- Private medical cover, life assurance, long service awards.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation