Technical Support Engineer
£30K-£32K + Vehicle + OT
Based in West Yorkshire covering the UK
This company sell and service packaging and labelling machinery into industries like food, pharmaceutical, beverage and print. They have a portfolio of instantly recognisable customers and a great reputation in the industry for the quality of their product range and the service support they provide.
As a result of continued growth, they are looking to increase the size of their service department with an additional service engineer to keep up with customer demand.
This is a varied role with 2 main parts:
- 50% on customers sites throughout the UK either installing, servicing or maintaining packaging machinery.
- 50% workshop-based building, testing and refurbishing machinery ready for site installation.
- The electrical work will include working on control panels, drives, invertors, PLC’s
- Mechanical work will include working on pneumatics, gearboxes, conveyors, bearings and motors
- NVQ 3 electrical with solid mechanical experience
- Experience of packaging machinery or similar, such as food, beverage, print, packaging, bottling etc
- Strong electrical fault-finding skills
- PLC knowledge
- Flexibility to travel and work away from home
This is a great opportunity to join a family run business where the engineers pull together and work as a team.
The equipment is interesting and complex
The role is varied, and no 2 days are the same
Full product training is given
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.