Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Location – Welwyn Garden City
Salary - £42,000-£45,000 (Overtime on top paid at 1.5)
Shift – 3 shift (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
We have been instructed by one of our key clients to help them find a highly skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team because of growth. You will be working for a leading manufacturer based in the Welwyn Garden City who are continuing to grow during this difficult period due to their involvement in staple products. They have 3 sites across the UK and turnover north of 140 million being established for over 50 years. This role gives you incredible stability and opportunity for development.
The Role as a Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance of manufacturing machinery and process equipment
- You will conduct PPM / scheduled maintenance
- Reacting to breakdowns and issues
- Project work looking at long term reliability improvements and efficiency’s
- The type of equipment you will working on includes - silos, pumps, motors, gearboxes, fillers, labelling machines, heat cutters, sealers and conveyors
- If at any time there is a breakdown, this takes priority and they will work to get the machine back up and running ASAP
The Candidate as a Maintenance Engineer
- Previous experience within a maintenance environment
- Open on background
- Ability to fault find electrically, Sensor, relays, contactors, isolating.
- Capability to fault find and repair on mechanical systems such as gearboxes, bearings, belts, pulleys, hydraulics, pneumatics
- Strip and rebuild the components
- PPM, Scheduled Maintenance experience
What the company can you as a Maintenance Engineer
- Fantastic security and progression opportunities
- Very competitive salary and overtime rate
- Contribution pension
- Company benefits.