Maintenance Engineer NIGHTS
Shifts – Permanent NIGHTS - Panama 3s 2s – 6pm-6am
Location - Leicester
Benefits – 20 days + bank holidays, healthcare, pension
An opportunity has a risen for.............
- A chance to work for one of the countries most reputable manufacturers
- A business that is going from strength to strength even in these unprecedented times
- A company that values it's employees and rewards them
If you answered yes to any of the above, then keep on reading………
Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturer of high-quality products. With multiple sites across the UK, this multi-million-pound company are looking to recruit a maintenance engineer to join their strong and accomplished engineering team.
Their site in Leicestershire produces a range of chilled food products in to the biggest supermarkets and have seen huge growth in their turnover. The business has recently gone through significant investment to improve their facility and operations and have recently expanded their site to cope with demand.
The maintenance engineer will be responsible for all fault finding and rectification work on production lines on site.
Electrical work will include:
- Panel work
- 3phase motors
Mechanical work will include:
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have a recognised ELECTRICAL engineering qualification (apprenticeship, NVQ level 3, BTEC, ONC, C&G, HNC, HND).
- Experience of working within a FMCG or an Automated Production environment would be advantageous but will consider other backgrounds
- A positive can-do attitude.
f you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.