Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Days and Night
Location – Stevenage
Salary – up to £48,000 - plus overtime (x1.5 Days, x2.0 for Nights)
This company has gone through some massive expansion over the last 5 years and now looking for a Maintenance engineer. They are continuing to win orders which means they need to ensure that their manufacturing facility is operating at 100% capacity. Reducing downtime and maintaining a high level of performance is key to delivering high quality produce on time to their clients. If you are a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity, please apply immediately.
As a Maintenance Engineer your role will consist of:
- You will be part of a maintenance team which will be tasked to keep production up and running.
- The role will involve reactive and PPM maintenance.
- You will need to repair machines including vibrator conveyors, fryers, peelers, choppers, flavouring machines, check-weighers, packaging machines.
- The role will have a 50-50 Electrical/Mechanical split.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- Experienced Maintenance Engineer
- Any industry considered
- Ability to fault find and repair on electrical and mechanical systems
- Engineering Qualifications
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive Salary.
- Immediate start.
- Working for a growing business.
- Opportunity for training.
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job!
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation